QuickBed® Single High Airbed - Queen
Get a restful night's sleep in your home or tent with a Coleman® QuickBed® Single High Airbed. The antimicrobial treated sleep surface resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus on the product, so you can offer a bed to your friends and family with confidence. Grab your favorite Coleman® airbed pump, and you'll always be ready to inflate your bed, indoors or outdoors. Once you find the perfect firmness, the AirTight® system will help keep it there, since it's factory-tested to be leak-free. The ComfortStrong™ coil construction provides better support, while a soft top offers relaxation for sleepers on the go.
• Antimicrobial sleep surface resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus from forming on the product
• AirTight® system is factory-tested to be leak-free
• ComfortStrong™ coil construction provides better support for superior comfort
• Double Lock™ valve is dual-sealed to be leak-free
• Soft plush top creates a velvet-like sleep surface for more comfort
• For use outdoors while camping or indoors as an extra bed
• Fits standard queen size sheets
• Supports up to 600 lbs.
• Approximate Inflated Dimensions: 78 x 58 x 8 in.
• 1-year limited warranty
• All Coleman® airbed pumps recommended (sold separately)
QuickBed® Single High Airbed - Queen is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jh0508 from Lasts all night Used indoor at my sister’s apartment, kept me and my daughter off the ground and only needed a slight pump up for the next night. I’ve never had that type of success with any other air mattress I’ve purchased all others have leaked air overnight resulting me being on the floor by morning.
Date published: 2018-05-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by Rayven from Ughhh.. Deflates over night like any other air bed. Literally walking up every every hour to pump air in
Date published: 2018-06-27
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
- reviews, product