QuickBed® Single High Airbed - Twin
Get a restful night's sleep in your home or tent with a Coleman® QuickBed® Single High Airbed. The antimicrobial treated sleep surface resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus on the product, so you can offer a bed to your friends and family with confidence. Grab your favorite Coleman® airbed pump, and you'll always be ready to inflate your bed, indoors or outdoors. Once you find the perfect firmness, the AirTight® system will help keep it there, since it's factory-tested to be leak-free. The ComfortStrong™ coil construction provides better support, while a soft top offers relaxation for sleepers on the go.
• Antimicrobial sleep surface resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus from forming on the product
• AirTight® system is factory-tested to be leak-free
• ComfortStrong™ coil construction provides better support for superior comfort
• Double Lock™ valve is dual-sealed to be leak-free
• Soft plush top creates a velvet-like sleep surface for more comfort
• For use outdoors while camping or indoors as an extra bed
• Fits standard twin size sheets
• Supports up to 300 lbs.
• Approximate Inflated Dimensions: 73 x 38 x 8 in.
• 1-year limited warranty
• All Coleman® airbed pumps recommended (sold separately)
QuickBed® Single High Airbed - Twin is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by ChristieJ from Gradual Leaking of air (overnight) I have been buying Coleman air beds for some time and end up with the same problem of air leaking after use for a few months. This time I plan to return the product as I have retained the receipt and the defect noted is within the warranty period of the product.
Date published: 2018-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by dbd1 from Quick and easy Had trouble finding this product on the shelves in retail stores - needed 2 and most stores were sold out. Purchased 2 online and they were at my front door in 2 days. Good quality, affordable.
Date published: 2018-02-28
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
- reviews, product