QuickBed®Plus Single High Airbed - Twin
Add extra convenience to a restful night's sleep in your home or tent with a Coleman® QuickBed® Plus Single High Airbed. The antimicrobial treated sleep surface resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus on the product, so you can offer a bed to your friends and family with confidence. It comes with the convenience of an included 4D pump, so you'll always be ready to inflate your bed, indoors or outdoors. Once you find the perfect firmness, the AirTight® system will help keep it there, since it's factory-tested to be leak-free. The ComfortStrong™ coil construction provides better support, while a soft top offers relaxation for sleepers on the go. When you're ready to pack up, the bed fits easily inside the included carry bag for easy storage until you're ready for your next adventure.
• Antimicrobial sleep surface resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus from forming on the product
• Included 4D pump for easy inflation and deflation, outdoors or indoors (batteries sold separately)
• AirTight® system is factory-tested to be leak-free
• ComfortStrong™ coil construction provides better support for superior comfort
• Double Lock™ valve is dual-sealed to be leak-free
• Soft plush top creates a velvet-like sleep surface for more comfort
• Fits standard twin size sheets
• Supports up to 300 lbs.
• Approximate Inflated Dimensions: 73 x 38 x 8 in.
• Carry bag included
• 1-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
QuickBed®Plus Single High Airbed - Twin is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ShaunaLosAngeles from The Most Durable Airbed I've literally owned this one for years and countless of guess have slept at least 100+ nights on the bed including me. It's so sturdy and durable. Obviously keep it away from sharp objects. I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of this bed and will buy more when the time comes.
Date published: 2019-08-15
Rated 2 out of 5 by Bologna from Is not that comfortable nor does it blow up firm I purchased this to use while my bedroom is being renovated. Very uncomfortable and is NOT firm. I tried to blow it up to be firmer several times, but it still only got so firm. Just a tad better than a plain floor.
Date published: 2019-01-23
Rated 2 out of 5 by Scooter from Not durable enough 1st night it worked good. 2nd night it got a leak after about 2 hours of sleep. Had to fill it 3 more times that night.
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by jojo from comfortable Only used once hope it lasts a long time! Seems to be high quality so far.
Date published: 2017-11-09
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 200ms
- reviews, product