QuickPack™ Deluxe+ Propane Lantern
Make packing up your lantern as easy as possible with the Coleman® QuickPack™ Deluxe+ Propane Lantern. The 2-mantle design of this lantern creates a steady, bright glow of up to 1000 lumens of light that reaches up to 22 meters away. Starting your lantern is easy. All you need to do is turn the adjustable control knob to activate the Instastart™ automatic ignition, then simply dial in the perfect brightness. Once your lantern is lit, the wide base provides stability when placed on a table, and the bail handle allows for easy hanging. No matter where you go, the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent performance in all kinds of weather. When you're ready to head home, the QuickPack™ storage system helps get you on your way quickly, since the lantern base is also the bottom of your case. Just place the outer cover and you're all packed up until you're ready for your next bright adventure.
- Quickpack™ storage system integrates the lantern base into the carry case for easy, compact storage
- PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions and high altitude
- Instastart™ ignition for automatic, matchless lighting
- 1000 lumens on high casts light up to 22 meters
- Lasts up to 7.5 hours on high or 13.5 hours on low on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable brightness gives you precise control for perfect outdoor lighting
- Porcelain-coated 2-tier ventilator helps resist corrosion and rust
- High-temperature globe resists cracking from heat
- Bail handle for easy carrying and convenient hanging
- 2 Insta-Clip® #21 mantles included
- 3-year limited warranty
QuickPack™ Deluxe+ Propane Lantern is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Farmerjb from Decent lantern Bought to take on trips due to the quickpac case. Puts off lots of light. Only complaints are it has froze up in the cold on me and the Insta light doesn't always work, but nothing that is a big deal. I've got two old Coleman white fuel lanterns I use if it's too cold out.
Date published: 2018-02-19
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 51ms
- reviews, product