QuikPak™ K1 Coverless Sit-On-Top Kayak
Hit the water in as little as five minutes with the Sevylor® Quikpak™ K1 1-Person Kayak, where getting to your next trek is as easy as backpack - unpack - kayak. The innovative backpack system carries everything you need to get going and ultimately folds out into your kayak's seat. The 21-gauge PVC construction and rugged tarpaulin bottom easily handle the rigors of the lake. Just in case you do hit a snag, the multiple air chambers will help you get back to shore. The back rest and multi-position foot rest make exploring the waterways more comfortable. The drink holder and bungee storage area keep your drink and gear easily accessible.
• 5-minute setup lets you spend more time on the water
• Easy-to-carry backpack system turns into the seat
• 21-gauge PVC construction is rugged for lake use
• Tarpaulin bottom provides durable protection from punctures
• Multiple air chambers allow another chamber to stay inflated if one is punctured
• Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
• Double Lock™ valves use two locking points for easy inflation/deflation
• Backrest lets you lean back and enjoy the ride
• Multi-position foot rest lets you find your most comfortable position
• Secure storage area lets you safely store items with bungees
• Cup holder keeps your drink close at hand
• Carry handles make it easy to carry in and out of the water
• Fits one person
• NMMA® certified to hold up to 400 lbs.
• Inflated dimensions: 8 ft. 7 in. x 3 ft.
• 90 day limited warranty
• Includes hand pump and paddle
QuikPak™ K1 Coverless Sit-On-Top Kayak is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike Tubeking from This is my 15th K-1 kayak I have been buying these for 15 years. We use them weekly to drift down the river fishing. There are amazingly durable for the price. After 30 trips or so and a few patches they are ready to be replaced. There is nowhere else to buy a stabil, lightweight inflatable for $120 or so.
Date published: 2018-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Suzanne from Outstanding inflatable kayak My kids and I absolutely love this kayak- it's super easy to fold into its own backpack, and equally as simple to set up/inflate and be out on the water in a matter of minutes. It's stable once out on the water- my dog (30lbs) jumps off the front or side of it and I can hoist him back in all without "rocking the boat". I should have bought two of these!
Date published: 2018-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rev.B from For an old guy with a bad back... PERFECT! I've enjoyed kayaking in Cape Cod waters for years. After my 2nd spinal surgery at 72 years of age, lifting and manhandling a kayak became more of a problem than paddling one. The K1 is just a little over a third the weight of a cheap plastic 1 man kayak - so I gave it a try. It's not as fast as a smoother-bottomed plastic version, but it's remarkably stable, easy to carry to the water, and comfortable once I'm in it. In ocean waves, it's drier than a rigid kayak, too. Just let your knees bend as the wave hits your bow and the kayak will flex up and ride over. To get out easily, drift sideways to the beach and swivel your legs out until you feel the sand underfoot... your back to the waves. The next swell will lift the kayak under your butt and stand you upright. Use your paddle like a cane to steady yourself. I was afraid I wouldn't get to do this anymore but I'm a happy man, getting my strength back, covering over a mile at sea per outing. If you strap the K1 to your roof, run a line from the bow to the front hood of your car. Make a fat knot at the end. Pop the hood a little... stuff the knot inside and re-close the hood to hold the line fast. That way, unbeknownst to you, the whole front end of the kayak won't be bent up 90 degrees by the wind as you drive down the road. Two lines thrown across the kayak can be secured by closing your car doors over well-placed knots - and you have a simple, fast and secure rig for reasonably short trips without having to deflate the boat. It blows up remarkably fast if you prefer to flatten it and fold it up.
Date published: 2018-08-04
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
- reviews, product