ReCharge Stainless Steel Vacuum AUTOSEAL Insulated Travel Mug
On the road or on the trail, the Coleman AUTOSEAL ReCharge Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Travel Mug, 17oz, is a great travel companion. Fill up this stainless steel travel mug with hot coffee or ice water—both will stay just the way you like it since the double-walled, vacuum-insulated design keeps beverages hot up to 8 hours and cold up to 17 hours. The drinking reservoir makes sipping comfortable. If you have to stop suddenly and your tumbler gets jostled in your backpack, don't worry—the AUTOSEAL button automatically seals between sips and the cross-bolt lock prevents the button from accidentally being pushed while you're on the move. The 100% BPA-free design adds peace of mind.
• Durable, double-walled, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel design keeps beverages hot in the travel mug up to 8 hours and cold up to 17 hours
• BPA-free construction adds peace of mind
• AUTOSEAL button-operated lid can be used with one hand for easy sips and no spills between use; the cross-bolt slide lock prevents spills and leaks while on the go
• Spout cover keeps dirt and germs out of the travel coffee mug; drop-down lid mechanism makes it easy to clean
• Steel travel mug design grips most tabletops, preventing sliding; fits most car cup holders for easy hydration on the move
• Top-rack dishwasher safe; top and base interchangeable with other 18/8 stainless steel Coleman bottles
You May Also Like
ReCharge Stainless Steel Vacuum AUTOSEAL Insulated Travel Mug is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nette719 from Pros and con This mug has all the pros a traveling coffee drinker wants and needs. The only con is that you have to press a button while actively drinking. It is conveniently located and when released it goes back to being spill proof and air tight. So it is only a small con in the grand scheme of pros and cons.
Date published: 2019-05-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by beartrack from works Works good with hot beverages.Have not tried with cold beverages.I think the out put design could be better, because you can get burnt if not careful.
Date published: 2018-12-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Allco from Durable I have only tried cold beverages but it's great. Sat in car in 40 degree heat for 5 hours and still icy cold . Would like 1 litre capacity
Date published: 2018-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by BBear from Great thermos Works great keeps coffee hot just the right size for me
Date published: 2018-11-26
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
- reviews, product