Rio™ 1-Person Fishing Canoe
Enjoy the solitude and quiet only a fishing expedition can bring in the Sevylor® Rio™ 1-Person Fishing Canoe. With 18-gauge PVC, a thick tarpaulin bottom and a tough nylon cover, this canoe is durable enough to get you to your favorite out-of-the-way fishing hole. Just in case, though, the multiple air chambers will help you get back to shore. The adjustable seat will keep you paddling comfortably the whole trip. But if you want to move more easily, you can always add the Sevylor® trolling motor and store your paddle in the convenient holder. The Berkley® Quick Set Rod Holder lets you adjust your pole angle for the ultimate hands-free fishing experience. With your hands free, it's easier to take care of your gear, which stores nicely in the mesh pockets or attached to D-rings.
• 18-gauge PVC construction is rugged for lake use
• 1000D tarpaulin bottom and 840D nylon cover provide durable protection from punctures
• Multiple air chambers allow another chamber to stay inflated if one is punctured
• Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
• Berkley® Quick Set Rod Holder is adjustable for enhanced hands-free fishing
• Sevylor® trolling motor fittings expand your fishing capabilities
• Paddle holder secures your paddle out of the way
• Boston Valve is double threaded for easy inflation/deflation
• Mesh storage pockets keep gear and snacks close at hand
• D-Rings are an easy way to attach other equipment
• Adjustable seats move to fit you
• Carry handles make it easy to carry in and out of the water
• Fits one person
• NMMA® certified to hold up to 350 lbs.
• Inflated dimensions: 9 ft. 9 in. x 3 ft.
• 1-year limited warranty
• Includes carry bag and pressure gauge
You May Also Like
Rio™ 1-Person Fishing Canoe is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by photo cyclist from My new favorite toy! I was a little hesitant to buy this because of some negative reviews but am happy to report this is a great watercraft. Literally takes 10 minutes or less to inflate, seams to be well made, and ticks all the right boxes for an inflatable fishing boat. Here is a list of all excellent features. 1) Materials appear rugged and should hold up well. 2) Excellent stability with good tracking. I was able to stand in this boat with some care. You will need to be in pretty good shape with good balance.Tracking is not much worse than some entry level recreational hard shell kayaks I've owned. 3) Fishing accessories are excellent. The rod holders work well, lots of mesh storage pockets, and the paddle keeper is awesome. 4) You will stay dry. Even on an open lake with 25 mile an hour gusts, no water came into the boat. 5 Light and packable. You can carry this into off the path areas Some minor issues that may arise. 1) It appears replacement bladders are not available so if you develop a catastrophic leak, it's pretty much trash. 2) It takes some time to dry out. If you pack it away damp, mold can develop. Overall, couldn't be happier with initial impressions. No reason to believe any long term issues although I don't expect any inflatable to last as long as a hard shell.Some negative reviews focused on tracking and speed. It's not designed to race or keep a perfectly straight line. With proper paddling technique and the right length paddle you shouldn't have a problem. Definitely need a kayak paddle. Also you need to take a little care inflating to proper psi with included gauge. Had several people stop and ask me about it and I was like a salesman. Should be getting paid!.
Date published: 2019-06-21
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
- reviews, product