RoadTrip® LX Grill
Stop manhandling those heavy, bulky backyard beasts, and show off as the grillmaster with the Coleman® RoadTrip® LX Propane Grill. You can use it as a table top grill or set it up on the collapsible stand, so no matter where you go this grill will be ready in a flash. If you thought the setup was versatile, it's nothing compared to your meal options. It comes with a Swaptop™ compatible grill grate and griddle, each of which can be changed out with another grill grate, griddle or stove grate (additional cooktops sold separately). When you’re ready to grill, just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. And get ready for some serious heat, because this baby blasts out 20,000 BTUs of grilling power. When it’s time to head home, the removable water pan catches all the grease for easy cleaning before you go. Then simply fold this grill stand up, and it will store nicely out of the way until you head out to your next summer cookout.
• Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (griddle included, full size griddle and stove grates sold separately)
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• Water pan grease catch for easy non-stick cleaning
• Table top setup lets you use this grill with or without stand
• Collapsible stand folds for compact storage
• Side tables to conveniently keep tools and ingredients handy
• 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Spacious 285 sq. in. cooking area
• 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
• Non-stick aluminum grate and griddle are lightweight and easy to clean
• Tool hooks keep your tools ready to go
• Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for tailgating, picnicking, camping and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
RoadTrip® LX Grill is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Flowergirl from Love it! Very affordable and easy to use! Just wish griddle and grill were made of Stainless Steel. Do not like ANYTHING with non-stick coatings!
Date published: 2017-11-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by JimF from Nice grill, but needs accessories Nice grill, but it would be better with a few accessories included, like a second grill surface to replace the griddle surface, so the entire grill could be a GRILL. It would also be nice if it came with an adapter hose, to allow it to be used with a standard 20-lb LP gas bottle, and/or a quick-disconnect adapter for use with an RV’s gas supply.
Date published: 2018-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michael 13 from Grill Very happy with this grill it breaks down for easy storage.
Date published: 2018-05-05
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
- reviews, product