Party Propane Grill
Pull the party from your car’s trunk with the compact convenience of a Coleman®Party Propane Grill. Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the adjustable burner. The PerfectFlow™ technology keeps the heat steady on the 8,000-BTU burner. When the fun is done, detach the legs, set them inside the grill, and you can head off to your next grill party.
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• 8,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Spacious 122 sq. in. cooking area
• Cooking surface is removable for easy cleaning
• Detachable legs for compact storage and transportation
• Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
• Lasts up to 2.5 hours on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for picnicking, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Party Propane Grill is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Do not buy! The bag and the pot support is just a illusion. It's there, on 3 pictures, but it's not part of the grill and guess what? You cannot buy them.
Date published: 2019-04-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by paulie from junk i got this for my birthday and it is junk, no bag, no pot set up. the grilling surfacr dont stay on and falls off when flipping a hamburger. what was colman thinking when they made this
Date published: 2019-07-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andrew0053 from Great for a quick warm lunch anywhere I've had mine for several years now. it came with everything listed. I've made coffee on it with a percolator in the morning and then grilled burgers for lunch. its great!! easy to clean.
Date published: 2019-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Long time camper. from Great little grill/stove. Bought one 20 years ago and still going strong. It comes with everything listed.
Date published: 2019-05-17
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 185ms
- reviews, product