Sportster® Propane Grill
Get your grilling game on with the Coleman® Sportster® Propane Grill. The collapsible, wheeled stand makes this grill easy to take wherever you need it. Once you're at your location, the lift and lock system makes it easy to securely set up. Hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and get ready to cook with 11,000 total BTUs of grilling power. The 225-sq.-in. porcelain-coated stamped steel grate is large enough to cook up a family-sized meal. After dinner is done, cleaning is easy. A removable tray collects the grease while you’re cooking, and the porcelain-coated grate is easy to remove to wipe it down. Then just latch the lid, collapse the legs, and you can be on your way to your next adventure.
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• 11,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Spacious 225 sq. in. cooking area
• Lift and lock system for easy and secure setup
• Collapsible stand with wheels folds for compact storage and easy transport
• Durable, porcelain-coated stamped steel grate is easy to clean
• Removable grease management tray for easy cleaning with less spillage
• Large rugged latch for secure storage and transport
• Lasts up to 2 hours on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for tailgating, picnicking, camping, hunting and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
Sportster® Propane Grill is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by AL6740 from Not A SAFE HEIGHT TO COOK ON I bought this Grill put it together. when i had it fully assembaled it stands way to low and is an unreasonable height to cook on. My Inlaws have a Coleman Roadtrip LXE 2 Burner stove and I can cook on that just fine but the sportster is just way too low.
Date published: 2018-04-21
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 15ms
- reviews, product