RoadTrip® X-cursion™ Propane Grill
Rule the park or the parking lot when you fire up your Coleman® RoadTrip® X-cursion™ Propane Grill. The collapsible steel scissor legs and low-profile design make moving this grill as easy as flipping a burger, while the rugged, off-road wheels handle almost any terrain. Once you’re at your grill site, 285 sq. in. of porcelain-coated, cast iron grills are waiting for anything you can throw at them. Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. And get ready for some serious heat, because this baby blasts out 20,000 BTUs of grilling power and delivers it consistently across the grill surface thanks to the Even-Temp™ burners. If you're looking for more meal options, the Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops let you change out one of the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate (both sold separately). When it’s time to head home, the DripTrap™ removable water pan catches all the grease for easy cleaning before you go. Then simply fold this grill up, and it will store nicely out of the way until you head out to your next summer cookout.
• Even-Temp™ burners radiate heat equally across the grill
• DripTrap™ water pan grease catch with NullaFlare™ technology reduces flareups and is easy to clean
• Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (griddle, full size griddle and stove grates sold separately)
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• Steel legs with oversized wheels fold for compact storage and easy transport
• Large side table to conveniently keep tools and ingredients handy
• 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Spacious 285 sq. in. cooking area
• 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
• Durable, porcelain-coated cast iron grates are easy to clean
• Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for tailgating, picnicking, camping and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
RoadTrip® X-cursion™ Propane Grill is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Doug from Exactly what we need We wanted a grill for our travel trailer that could fit inside the front staorage hatch, but with a somewhat large grill surface and integrated legs. This grill meets our needs. It has a low profile lid, fairly narrow, and the legs fold onto itself. On our first trip using the grill, we cooked burgers, dogs, chicken tenders, and steaks over a five day period. With the grill surface design, I needed to move all the meat more often than I would on my home grill. We were not disappointed with the cooking process. On the negative side, the grill is not light weight. I can pick up the grill without trouble to put it away, but there is no way my wife could do the same. 2nd, the grill surface is half grate and half solid, which could lead to uneven cooking if you don’t keep an eye on the food. Bottom line, we like the grill, have no regrets, and would buy it again.
Date published: 2018-07-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jfeen82 from Terrible I bought this grill while on a camping trip because the one I had broke. I gotta say this grill is terrible. The cast iron grates are hard to clean. The drip pan is hard to clean. The grease does not come off. The grates also cook unevenly and too fast. the marinade often burns.
Date published: 2018-06-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by HARRY24 from very mobile and very well made. purchased for our weekend outings with our grandchildren....love it. A little heavy for a 75 year old but I have help. already purchased the grates and cover.
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Justin from Great grill I bought it for the camper but use it most of the time. I want to get the griddle plates for it for other meal options.
Date published: 2018-05-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kone from Many uses Home grill that is also compact to bring to camps, outings and other events. Very useful.
Date published: 2019-05-30
Rated 2 out of 5 by Bawbhd from No Parts Loved this BBQ until I needed parts. Catch pans are stupid money $22.00 each plus shipping. For thin tin. If you need a burner. Forget it!! Not available. So it is now junk.
Date published: 2018-12-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by MRG. from Poor craftmanship Does not sit level. The leg holes did not line up properly or sit properly.
Date published: 2018-05-15
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 381ms
- reviews, product