RoadTrip® X-cursion™ Propane Grill
Rule the park or the parking lot when you fire up your Coleman® RoadTrip® X-cursion™ Propane Grill. The collapsible steel scissor legs and low-profile design make moving this grill as easy as flipping a burger, while the rugged, off-road wheels handle almost any terrain. Once you’re at your grill site, 285 sq. in. of porcelain-coated, cast iron grills are waiting for anything you can throw at them. Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. And get ready for some serious heat, because this baby blasts out 20,000 BTUs of grilling power and delivers it consistently across the grill surface thanks to the Even-Temp™ burners. If you're looking for more meal options, the Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops let you change out one of the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate (both sold separately). When it’s time to head home, the DripTrap™ removable water pan catches all the grease for easy cleaning before you go. Then simply fold this grill up, and it will store nicely out of the way until you head out to your next summer cookout.
• Even-Temp™ burners radiate heat equally across the grill
• DripTrap™ water pan grease catch with NullaFlare™ technology reduces flareups and is easy to clean
• Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (griddle, full size griddle and stove grates sold separately)
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• Steel legs with oversized wheels fold for compact storage and easy transport
• Large side table to conveniently keep tools and ingredients handy
• 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Spacious 285 sq. in. cooking area
• 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
• Durable, porcelain-coated cast iron grates are easy to clean
• Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for tailgating, picnicking, camping and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
RoadTrip® X-cursion™ Propane Grill is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jfeen82 from Terrible I bought this grill while on a camping trip because the one I had broke. I gotta say this grill is terrible. The cast iron grates are hard to clean. The drip pan is hard to clean. The grease does not come off. The grates also cook unevenly and too fast. the marinade often burns.
Date published: 2018-06-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Justin from Great grill I bought it for the camper but use it most of the time. I want to get the griddle plates for it for other meal options.
Date published: 2018-05-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by MRG. from Poor craftmanship Does not sit level. The leg holes did not line up properly or sit properly.
Date published: 2018-05-15
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 69ms
- reviews, product