Signal Mountain™ 8-Person Instant Tent
Adventure is moments away when you set up the Coleman® Signal Mountain™ 8-Person Instant Tent. Pre-attached poles make setup a simple matter of unfold, extend and secure, so your tent and the integrated rainfly are ready in about about 60 seconds. If it rains, the WeatherTec™ system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Additionally, a door awning helps to keep the water out. A ground vent increases air circulation to help you stay cool and comfortable. Illumiline™ reflective guy lines are more visible so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk at night. A room divider provides extra privacy for your entire group as they relax in a space large enough for up to two queen airbeds. When it's time to head home, the tent fits into an included carry bag until you're off on your next adventure.
• Instant setup in about 60 seconds
• Pre-attached poles for quicker, simpler setup – just extend and secure
• Integrated rainfly doesn’t require separate assembly
• Illumiline™ reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
• WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
• Room divider for extra privacy
• Ground vent for increased ventilation
• Door awning helps keep the rain out
• E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
• Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
• Rugged, Polyguard 2X™ double-thick fabric stands up to the rigors of the outdoors
• Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
• 14 x 8 ft.
• 6 ft. 4 in. center height
• Carry bag included
• 1-year limited warranty
Signal Mountain™ 8-Person Instant Tent is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Stan from A good concept poorly executed I like the easy of set up and the layout of the tent. That being said the tent is not very durable. Just got back from an eight day camp in Wyoming and had several issues. The main ridge poles would not stay extended and required a daily dose of duct tape, luckily I always have some nearby. The door zipper is not a one-handed zipper and more times then not has to have the rain flap pulled out of the zipper to close or open it. There are not side gussets to keep the sides from caving in during periods of Wyoming wind. I am not sure where the water came in but it leaked during a quick Wyoming downpour. It is probably a good backyard tent, but not for a serious camping trip. We have the Coleman 6-person cabin tent and it has worked well.
Date published: 2018-06-10
Rated 1 out of 5 by Camping life from Tension rod The main tension rod on this tent releases on its own. We have to reset the tent 3 times a day because the roof collapses. Since we did not think to set it up when we bought it we were unable to return it after our family camping trip.
Date published: 2018-05-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by cjmayo from Poor quality. Pole broke on second use, leaks This was purchased for yearly camping trip. Used twice, leaked twice. On take down the pole broke. If there is water on the rain fly when you open the door it pours into the tent when you open the door.
Date published: 2018-07-03
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
- reviews, product