Silverton™ 25 Sleeping Bag
Turn your next adventure into a luxury trip with the Coleman® Silverton™ 25 Sleeping Bag, a mummy-style bag that can help keep you warm in temperatures as low as 25 °F. It's constructed with lightweight Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation to help keep you warm from top to bottom. An adjustable hood and special quilting construction surround your head and body to help eliminate potential cold spots. The Thermolock™ draft tube blocks heat loss through the zipper, and a box-shaped foot gives you extra room to move your feet. Thanks to the ZipPlow™ zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. A durable, ripstop-reinforced polyester cover will ensure you get to use this bag season after season. When you’re ready to head home it’s easy to put it away in the included stuff sack.
• Stay comfortable when it’s 25 °F outside
• Designed for people up to 6 ft. 2 in. tall
• ZipPlow™ zipper for snag-free opening and closing
• Thermolock™ draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation provides better heat retention with less weight
• Adjustable hood lets you find the perfect mix of warmth and ventilation
• Double-batt, offset quilt construction eliminates potential cold spots
• Convenient pillow pocket can be easily stuffed for added comfort
• 2-way zipper lets you open the bottom for more ventilation
• Tough, ripstop-reinforced polyester cover resists tears
• Box-shaped foot for extra room to move
• Machine washable for easy cleaning
• Stuff sack included
• Mummy sleeping bag, 82 x 32 in.
• 5-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Silverton™ 25 Sleeping Bag is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by sting45 from Christmas gifts These were Christmas gifts for my Grandkids who won't get them for a while I took one out of the box to check it out. It's a nice bag looks like a quality product. Good size and not to heavy. Wish I had bought one for myself now. Got them for a good sale price. Cons: only one I can see. It kicked my bottom trying to get it rolled up and back in the carry bag. Had to get help.... Once in the bag it slid back into the box just fine where it will remain until they open them at home !
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by John123 from Disappointed We do a lot of camping, family and Cub Scouts and it was time for a new bag. I’m a bit north of 6’ 2” and worry about short sleeping bags. Listed at 82” I was looking forward to sleeping with my legs straight. I should have paid more attention to the width. I cannot get the zipper to close past my shoulders. I’m now the proud owner of a nice long bag that is unusable. The bag looks nice, seems well manufactured but too narrow. I’ve had “mummy” bags as long as I can recall never had this problem before.
Date published: 2018-07-12
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 196ms
- reviews, product