Snug Bug™ 30 Youth Sleeping Bag
Turn your kid's next adventure into a luxury trip with the Coleman® Snug Bug™ 30 Youth Sleeping Bag, a mummy-style bag that can help keep them warm in temperatures as low as 30 °F. It's constructed with lightweight Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation to help keep them warm from top to bottom. An adjustable hood surrounds their head to help eliminate potential cold spots. Thanks to the ZipPlow™ zipper, they'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. A few small things, such as gloves or a flashlight, will fit inside the interior tuck pocket. When it's time to pack up, the included stuff sack makes storage a cinch.
• Stay comfortable when it’s 30 °F outside
• Designed for young campers up to 5 ft. tall
• ZipPlow™ zipper for snag-free opening and closing
• Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation provides better heat retention with less weight
• Adjustable hood lets you find the perfect mix of warmth and ventilation
• Interior tuck pocket to conveniently store small items
• Machine washable for easy cleaning
• Stuff sack included
• Mummy sleeping bag, 66 x 26 in.
• 5-year limited warranty
• Recommended for ages 6 and up
Snug Bug™ 30 Youth Sleeping Bag is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by elizabethsmommy from Super warm My daughter gave her new bag a trial run inside this weekend. She said even with the ac on full blast, she was too warm in the bag. Excellent news in my opinion. She said the bag itself was very comfortable, and she likes the "secret" inside pocket. The stuff sack seems a tad small, and while the bag does fit, it's hard for my 9 year old to put the bag away on her own. I'm 5'8.5" and while I technically can fit in the bag, it's a snug fit lengthwise. But I imagine it'd still be a great fit for a teen under 5'5.
Date published: 2018-05-06
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
- reviews, product