30 Can Cooler
Keep everything cold at the ball field or campsite with the Coleman® 30 Can Soft Cooler with removable hard liner. It’s easy to carry, with side handles for more control or an adjustable, padded shoulder strap for more comfort. Four pockets and a bungee on top make packing up extra food, snacks and gear simple. Antimicrobial, product-protecting properties are built into the flexible lining to resist odor, mold and mildew, making it easy to clean between uses. The soft liner is also made of FDA-approved food contact material, so it's safe to use with food and drinks. Use ice with the hard liner or ice substitutes without it; either way the heat-welded seams are going to prevent soft liner leaks.
- Holds 30 cans
- Remove hard plastic liner for carrying flexibility
- Use ice with hard plastic liner; use ice substitutes without it
- Adjustable shoulder strap for carrying comfort
- Side handles for more carrying control
- Front, zippered pocket; inside top and side mesh pockets and lid bungees for optimal storage space
- Antimicrobial properties are built into the flexible lining to resist odor, mold and mildew, making it easy to clean between uses
- FDA-approved soft liner, safe for use with food and drinks
- Heat-welded seams prevent flexible liner leaks
- Dimensions: 12.2 in. x 9.65 in. x 13.78 in. (31 cm x 25.51 cm x 35 cm)
- Soft cooler made in China
- Hard liner made in U.S.A.
- Assembled in U.S.A.
You May Also Like
30 Can Cooler is rated out of 5 by 14.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great lunch bag This is a very nice bag, I’m using it for a lunch bag, it holds enough Mountain Dew bottles (6-10) for a day plus my food, condiments, silverware and some snacks. Only recommendation, larger mesh pockets on the sides, have had a couple things fall out on my motorcycle ride to work, but the bag isn’t at fault for that, my crazy riding may be!
Date published: 2019-05-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by GThompson from Affordable Quality Cooler Purchased this cooler to use on our travel days and at the beach or pool. I fill a ziploc bag with ice, place in bottom of cooler then place drinks and sandwiches on top. After 8-9 hours the leftover drinks are still cold and not much of the ice is melted. My favorite feature is the removable plastic liner!
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zsm14534 from 30 can Coleman cooler I’m a flight attendant and I use this cooler for a food bag which I use at least 3 days a week. It’s well made, constructed to last, and doesn’t leak. This is my second Coleman cooler and the first one lasted 10 years.
Date published: 2019-06-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Imbriglio from Rugged and light Great cooler for work or for day trips. Very light but has strong plastic insert that makes it very durable.
Date published: 2019-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Edith from Colors The only thing what really like to you fix it not color options.
Date published: 2019-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by TgM1 from Cooler Great size for outdoors. Perfect day outings. Top quality.
Date published: 2019-03-18
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 128ms
- reviews, product