SupportRest™ Elite PillowStop™ Double High Airbed – Queen
Wake up as comfortable as you went to sleep with a Coleman® SupportRest™ Elite PillowStop™ Double High Airbed. The PillowStop™ design has a raised edge at the head of the bed that helps keep your pillows in place, so they're still under your head when you wake up in the morning. The antimicrobial treated sleep surface resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus on the product, so you can offer a bed to your friends and family with confidence. It comes with the convenience of a SwiftRise™ built-in 120V peformance pump, which will inflate your bed in under three minutes. Once you find the perfect firmness, the AirTight® system will help keep it there, since it's factory-tested to be leak-free. With the Support Lock™ reinforced construction providing lasting, stable support, your guests might never want to leave. When you’re ready to pack up, you can use the pump to deflate your airbed completely, making it easier to fit it into the included carry bag.
• Antimicrobial sleep surface resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus from forming on the product
• PillowStop™ design uses a raised head to help keep your pillows in place
• SwiftRise™ built-in 120V pump inflates your bed in under 3 minutes
• Pump completely deflates your airbed for easier packing and compact storage
• AirTight® system is factory-tested to be leak-free
• Support Lock™ reinforced construction lets you enjoy a more stable sleeping surface
• Double Lock™ valve is dual-sealed to be leak-free
• Double-high height makes getting in and out of bed easier
• Soft plush top creates a velvet-like sleep surface for more comfort
• Fits standard queen size sheets
• Supports up to 600 lbs.
• Approximate Inflated Dimensions: 78 x 60 x 18 in.
• Carry bag included
• 1-year limited warranty
SupportRest™ Elite PillowStop™ Double High Airbed – Queen is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 2 out of 5 by pike bishop from Disappointment Have owned multiple Coleman/Aero Beds and this particular one began losing inflation before it had yet reached 6 months of use. Still usable but a bother to monitor firmness.
Date published: 2017-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lucan13 from Easy and great bed So easy just unrolled pugged up turn on with built in pump inflated after two hours adjusted comfort slept great, packing up as easy with built in pump turn to release air roll up and that’s it.
Date published: 2017-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by marie1214 from Good quality This air bed was very good, very firm as I like it and you can feel its durability... thanks to coleman for making good quality products.
Date published: 2017-10-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Debbie25 from Easy and quick We got this for company who come several times a year. It is easy to set up and very quick to inflate.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nana from Drable and addordable This was for our gandsons to use when they sleep over. They love it!
Date published: 2018-02-15
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product