SupportRest™ Plus PillowStop™ Double High Airbed – Twin
Wake up as comfortable as you went to sleep with a Coleman® SupportRest™ Plus PillowStop™ Double High Airbed. The PillowStop™ design has a raised edge at the head of the bed that helps keep your pillows in place, so they're still under your head when you wake up in the morning. The antimicrobial treated sleep surface resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus on the product, so you can offer a bed to your friends and family with confidence. It comes with the convenience of an included 120V pump, so you'll always be ready to inflate your bed. Once you find the perfect firmness, the AirTight® system will help keep it there, since it's factory-tested to be leak-free. With the Support Lock™ reinforced construction providing lasting, stable support, your guests might never want to leave.
- Antimicrobial sleep surface resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus from forming on the product
- PillowStop™ design uses a raised head to help keep your pillows in place
- AirTight® system is factory-tested to be leak-free
- Support Lock™ reinforced construction lets you enjoy a more stable sleeping surface
- Double Lock™ valve is dual-sealed to be leak-free
- Included 120V pump for powerful inflation and deflation
- Double-high height makes getting in and out of bed easier
- Soft plush top creates a velvet-like sleep surface for more comfort
- Fits standard twin size sheets
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- Approximate Inflated Dimensions: 75 x 40 x 18 in.
- Carry bag included
- 1-year limited warranty
SupportRest™ Plus PillowStop™ Double High Airbed – Twin is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mo1958 from Affordable This was for a extra bed. Was a little disappointed that it wasn't as comfortable as they made it sound.
Date published: 2017-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Char from Comfortable, affordable, easy to use. Fit my need for a taller inflatable bed. I most like that come morning I can easily stand up from rather than clumsily roll off the camp bed.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Addie from Support Rest Pillow Stop double high twin Used this for a week trip to family. Needed a little air after three days but not much. very comfortable and no back ache when waking!
Date published: 2017-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Skins fan from Great mattress great price Bought this air mattress for brother in law for every day use and he said it's the best rest he's had in years!
Date published: 2017-12-15
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 60ms
- reviews, product