Switch Stainless Steel AUTOSPOUT Insulated Water Bottle
Bring the Coleman AUTOSPOUT Switch Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle, 24oz, on your next adventure, be it a hike in the woods or a trek to the grocery store. You’ll come to love this metal water bottle with a straw because its double-walled, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel body will keep your drink cold up to 50 hours, even in the hottest temperatures. The leak-proof AUTOSPOUT lid features a pop-up straw with push-button release that can be easily operated with just one hand, perfect for forging ahead on your climb or maneuvering through a parking lot with one hand on the steering wheel. When you’re done drinking, the spout cover protects the food-grade silicone mouthpiece from dirt and germs. Additionally, the bolted carrying handle is convenient for keeping your 24-ounce, BPA-free water bottle by your side at all times.
• Durable, double-walled, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel water bottle keeps drinks cold up to 50 hours
• Leak-proof AUTOSPOUT lid features a pop-up straw that can be removed for easy and thorough cleaning
• Protective spout cover keeps dirt and germs off your food-grade silicone mouthpiece
• Exclusive, patent-pending design grips tabletops and other surfaces and reduces clanking
• 100% BPA-free for peace of mind
Switch Stainless Steel AUTOSPOUT Insulated Water Bottle is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jeffindy from Hard to suck through straw This bottle is extremely hard to suck the contents up through the straw. Since it is vacuum sealed, it makes drinking like sucking on a milkshake. Even when you get some contents through the straw it is not enough to quench your thirst. I removed the straw and it works decently however it makes a dolphin noise.
Date published: 2018-04-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by Nope from No suction Where the straw connects to the lid is not air tight, so half of what is sucked through the straw is air bubbles. It's made so there are notches on the side of the straw and the bottle where they connect that keep it from being twisted tighter. Very poorly designed.
Date published: 2018-04-22
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product