Tahiti™ Classic 2-Person Kayak
Item Number 2000014125
Head out to the shore in any car when you pack a Sevylor® Tahiti™ Classic 2-Person Kayak. This inflatable boat works just like a traditional kayak, except when you're ready to pack up, you can fold it up and take it home in your trunk. While you're in the water though, you'll paddle longer in comfort with an adjustable seat and padded back rest. In rougher water, the two spray covers will help keep you dry. Easily carry the kayak over shallow water and in and out of the water with the carry handles. The 21-gauge PVC construction lets this kayak stand up to multiple seasons on the water and is backed up with our Airtight® System, which is guaranteed not to leak. Just in case you do hit a snag, the multiple air chambers will help you get back to shore.
• 21-gauge PVC construction is rugged for lake use
• Multiple air chambers allow another chamber to stay inflated if one is punctured
• Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
• Mini Double Lock™ and Double Lock™ valves use two locking points for easy inflation/deflation
• Back rest lets you lean back and enjoy the ride
• Spray covers block splashes to help keep you dry
• Carry handles make it easy to carry in and out of the water
• Fits two people
• NMMA® certified to hold up to 360 lbs.
• Inflated dimensions: 10 ft. 4 in. x 2 ft. 9 in.
• 90 day limited warranty
• Includes carry bag
You May Also Like
Tahiti™ Classic 2-Person Kayak is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Swammie from Affordable, easy to transport and durable We've been using Tahiti K-79s for years. We have had good luck with them for the kayaking we do with is mainly recreational. They are comfortable and you can't sink them. With an optional skeg, they track very well. (recommended). You won't be wasting your money.
Date published: 2018-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Don p from Affordable and long lasting I’ve had my boat for about 25 years and as long as you dry it off and pack it away as I have done it looks like it’s brand new. It’s gone from Maine to Florida in both salt and fresh water. Both my wife and I have had a lot of fun using it
Date published: 2019-09-01
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 184ms
- reviews, product