6-Person Sundome® Tent
Make camping easier with the Coleman® 6-Person Sundome® Tent with rainfly. If it rains, the Weathertec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry, and the Insta--Clip™ pole attachments stand up to wind. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—shrinking setup time to just 10 minutes. Inside the tent, a specially-designed ventilation system with floor vent keeps air moving while keeping insects out. The 10 ft. x 10 ft. (3 m x 3 m) floor fits two queen size airbeds.
• WeatherTec™ System patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
• Spacious interior, room to stand and move
• Dome design makes setup quick and easy, 10 minutes
• Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
• Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
• Floor vent for maximum ventilation
• Large windows help cool the tent
• Storage pockets keep gear organized
• Insta-Clip™ pole attachments stand up to winds
• 10 ft. x 10 ft. (3 m x 3 m), fits six people or two queen airbeds
• 6 ft.(1.88 m) height, room to stand and move
• 1-year limited warranty
6-Person Sundome® Tent is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by mvicky from Poor quality. Not like previous versions. Avoid. I had an older version of this tent that I loved. I recently bought this one thinking it would be the same quality. Boy I was mistaken. The quality of this tent has gone way down. Very disappointed in Coleman. The hooks of the tent are now cheap plastic. The floor tarp already seems to have gotten a tiny hole in one use. I repeat in one use and not used on a very rocky terrain. The tents bag...so cheap...What happened.Sooo disappointed. Coleman focus on quality!!! Im very sad. I loved the previous version that I had bought a few years ago.
Date published: 2017-10-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bootsie Dew from Perfect tent This is my third Coleman tent of this design over 50 years of camping. I went from a 4-person tent to a 6-person tent the second time and loved the fact that my family of four could all fit in and that my husband and I can stand up in it. Now that I am a "senior" camper, it has become a 2-person tent with two big cots and plenty of space to stow stuff away. We've stayed dry in this tent even in some pretty heavy rains and it's simple to set up and take down. I love this tent.
Date published: 2017-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Terazits from Very nice, durable tent. Easy to assemble We camp a lot and needed more room. We can stand up and aren’t cramped
Date published: 2017-10-26
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 38ms
- reviews, product