Elite Montana™ 8-Person Lighted Tent
When the sun has set and the fire's out, you can keep the fun going after it's dark with a Coleman® Elite Montana™ 8-Person Lighted Tent. Its built-in LED lighting system provides bright, overhead illumination for reading a book or studying a map for the next day's hike. It also has a nightlight mode to help the kids feel safe as they drift asleep. And because it's CPX® 6 compatible, you can easily transfer the same power source from a Coleman® CPX® 6 lantern to your tent lighting. An extended door awning creates a dry space to store gear and enter the tent. If it rains, the included rainfly and the WeatherTec™ system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Additionally, angled windows, which you can keep open in the rain, help keep the water out while allowing for extra air circulation. When the temperature heats up, the auto-roll window opens in a snap to let in the comforting breeze. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves and the patented pin-and-ring system. A hinged door makes it easy to enter and exit your tent. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on three queen-sized airbeds, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
• Built-in LED lighting system provides bright, overhead light
• Illuminated wall switch lets you select between high, low and nightlight modes without getting up
• CPX® 6 compatible, powered by a battery cartridge (included, 4 D-batteries sold separately) or rechargeable cartridge (sold separately)
• Lumens: 100 (high), 42 (low), 5 (nightlight)
• Runtime: 26 hours (high), 65 hours (low), 81 hours (nightlight)
• Extended door awning creates a dry area for entry and storage
• WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
• Auto-roll windows provide quick and convenient ventilation
• Hinged door for easy entry and exit
• Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
• Patented pin-and-ring system secures your poles to your tent
• Angled windows keep the rain out when the windows are open
• Ground vent for increased ventilation
• E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
• Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
• Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
• Included rainfly for extra weather protection
• Expandable carry bag lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing
• Easy setup in about 15 minutes
• Spacious interior has room for 3 queen airbeds
• 16 x 7 ft.
• 6 ft. 2 in. center height
• 1-year limited warranty
Elite Montana™ 8-Person Lighted Tent is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by fishinmt from Love our Tent! We purchased this tent several years ago and consider ourselves avid campers. This tent is terrific! We love the bathtub bottom, the hinged door, the roll up windows, and the removable rain fly! We camp in northern Montana in early spring to late fall and haven't been disappointed yet. It does help to have two people for the initial set-up. You stay very warm and the light gives enough glow to find things in the dark. We've never had a problem camping in the rain or cold, we stay warm and dry in here.
Date published: 2018-02-11
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 33ms
- reviews, product