Triton™+ Propane Stove
Take camp cooking to the next level with the Coleman® Triton™+ Propane Stove. All it takes to start cooking over 22,000 BTUs of power is to hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. The cooking surface offers plenty of room to fit a 12-in. and 10-in. pan simultaneously. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock™ panels help shield your flame from wind, and they adjust if you need to fit a larger pan. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup, and the heavy-duty latch will keep the lid secure until you whip up your next family dinner.
• Wind Block™ panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• PerfectHeat™ technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
• 22,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
• 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
• Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
• Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
• Large rugged latch for secure storage and transport
• Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
•Large enough for one 12” and one 10” pans plus room to stow the griddle.
• 3-year limited warranty
Triton™+ Propane Stove is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 4 out of 5 by KenKen from Triton was OK, but cook set was a disappointment The Triton is reliable and a good value. It's classic good looks, functionality and durability are something that I trust
Date published: 2017-10-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chuckd56 from Easy to use Nice packable stove thats easy to use and store when not in use.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by MooseBruce from Runs great! We used this as our primary stove for a hunting trip. It worked great, started perfect and temperature control was easy. I'm going to ditch the solid tubing to the propane cylinder for a 20 pound tank connection. We camped for 10 days and drove to location so weight is not an issue and would prefer to have tank below the table. Other than that "change" it was exactly what we needed.
Date published: 2017-10-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by GBCamper from good stove Ordered off amazon, good stove for me and my girl camping. does run aliitle on the hot side when it comes to cooking but you just have to keep the food well stirred. down side is the inside of the control knobs stipo easily.. nad I cant find the replacement part based off the manual on this site. Where can I find the replcament knob?
Date published: 2018-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Camper from Works as described. This works as described. Arrived very quick. No complaints.
Date published: 2017-10-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jajja from Poor quality Poor quality. . .
Date published: 2018-05-02
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product