CPX® 6 Ultra High Power LED Spotlight
Item Number 2000006664
Whether you’re at work or working on your vehicle, you’ll see clearly in the darkest, smallest places with the Coleman® CPX® 6 Ultra High Power LED Spotlight. CPX® system compatibility lets you choose your power: four D cell batteries or one CPX® 6 rechargeable power cartridge. With a runtime of 50 hours, the job will be done long before the power runs out. Its spotlight beam shines 250 ultra-bright lumens over more than 900 feet of darkness. The durable rubberized case is impact and water-resistant and the handle folds up for compact storage in a toolbox, glove box or backpack. The Cree® XP-G™ high-power LED lasts a lifetime, so it never needs replacing.
•Powered by rechargeable CPX® 6 cartridge or four D-cell batteries (both sold separately)
• Compact storage, handle folds up flush to the body
• Easy-to-use, double position, push button on/off switch
• Hands-free option, hang it with built-in utility hook
• Incredibly bright, 275 lumens
• Deep reflector for more than 1300 ft. of beam distance
• 51 hrs. runtime
• Durable, rubber overmolding protects it during falls
• Lifetime LEDs never need replacing
• Water resistant against rain and splashing
• 6.1 in. x 4.7 in. x 6 in. (155 mm x 120 mm x 152 mm)
• 1-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
CPX® 6 Ultra High Power LED Spotlight is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Vincenzo from Great potential, poor execution Pros: 1) Rubberized edge to take hard knocks. 2) Scalloped lens area so if you place the light face down you can see that's it's on and also to dissipate heat. 3) Bright and takes easy to find, long lasting, and easy to replace D batteries. Cons: 1) Small grip with a weak switch. 2) Heavy 3) Latch for the battery cover (not the latches to release the cartridge from the housing) is poorly designed. In the photos you can see the reinforcement on the latch itself where it bends and will be stressed. Great design. Then you can see the release itself is thin and has cracked the second time I opened it. Fail.
Date published: 2020-01-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mikelcon from Led failed? Can’t get any battery configuration to Work. Used the recharging unit for battery pack, still no light.
Date published: 2019-11-06
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 180ms
- reviews, product