Yarborough Pass™ Fast Pitch™ 6-Person Tent
Setting up a home base with some extra sleeping space is easy with the Coleman® Yarborough Pass™ Fast Pitch™ 6-Person Tent. The Fast Pitch™ system uses pre-attached, color-coded poles and hub, fast fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clip™ suspension to let you set up your tent 45% faster than a comparable Coleman® tent with conventional setup. If it rains, the included rainfly and the WeatherTec™ system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Angled windows, which you can keep open in the rain, help keep the water out while allowing for extra air circulation. Illumiline™ reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into a carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
- Up to 45% faster setup than a comparable standard Coleman® tent with conventional setup
- Fast Pitch™ system with pre-attached, color-coded poles and hub, fast fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clip™ suspension
- Illumiline™ reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Hinged door for easy entry and exit
- Angled windows keep the rain out when the windows are open
- Ground vent for increased ventilation
- Door awning helps keep the rain out
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Carry bag with rip strip makes packing up a cinch
- Easy setup in about 8 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
- 12 x 7 ft.
- 5 ft. 8 in. center height
- 1-year limited warranty
Yarborough Pass™ Fast Pitch™ 6-Person Tent is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mr.B from Nice spacious tent! I bought this tent for a family camping trip and needed to fit 2 adults and 2 children 6 and 2 yr old. It does fit 2 queen mattresses with a little room down the middle for bags and other supplies. We had thunderstorms and 50° weather and stayed warm and dry. The only negative thing is the zipper on the door is a pain because it gets caught often and feels a little flimsy for the application. Set up is simple and easy to fit back in bag after taking down. Bottom line, I would buy this tent again.
Date published: 2018-07-15
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
- reviews, product