All-Weather Multi-Layer Sleeping Bag
Whether you’re camping in frigid weather, spending warm nights under the stars, or anything in between, the Coleman All-Weather Multi-Layer Sleeping Bag has you covered. The bag features 3 versatile layers (All Weather, Warm Weather, and Cold Weather) that can be removed or attached at simple connection points based on the anticipated weather conditions. When it’s hot out (60˚F or higher), cover up with the lightweight All Weather fleece sheet. When the temperature drops at night (45˚F–55˚F), swap in the Warm Weather inner bag for more coziness. As the temperature cools (32˚F-45˚F), use the Cold Weather outer bag for a comfortable night's rest. If it gets really frosty out (as low as 0˚F), attach all 3 layers together for ultimate warmth. Ready to pack up? The Roll Control loop fasteners help keep the bag straight while you roll it up, and the included carry bag makes storing and transporting your new sleeping bag to and from the campsite that much easier.
• Easily removable layers attach at 3 simple connection points
• All layers are machine washable for effortless cleaning
• Carry bag included for easy storing and transporting
• Roll Control keeps the bag straight as you roll it up to make packing super easy
• Patented ZipPlow zipper allows for snag-free opening and closing
• Hollow Coletherm insulation provides better body heat retention with less weight
• Thermolock draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
All-Weather Multi-Layer Sleeping Bag is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by tel2325 from Looking forward to using it Just received it and the layers appear to be good thickness for the various recommended temperatures. Zippers are sturdy and seams appear strong. I am a state park camper and generally find after midnight the temperatures drop considerably so I think this layered plan will work well.
Date published: 2018-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Charnice from Perfect for an unpredictable summer night Not sure what to expect for an August summer night. It could be cool or it could be unbearably hot. I was so glad to have option. The night started out quite warm but cooled very quickly. The sleeping bag was perfect in its open state. I could easily pull more layers on as needed...and take them off.
Date published: 2018-09-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 422ms
- reviews, product