Mixed Berry Cobbler
Hands-On: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Serving Size: Serves 8
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) slated butter, melted and divided
- 1 (21-ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- ¼ granulated sugar
- ¼ cup whole milk
- Cinnamon-sugar (optional)
- Heat a camping stove to medium (about 350° to 375°F). Pour ¼ cup of the melted butter in a 7 1/2 – quart cast-iron Dutch oven, and place on the camping stove. Add the strawberry pie filling; top with the blueberry pie filling. (Do not stir the pie fillings together.) Bring to a simmer.
- Combine the baking mix, sugar, milk, and the remaining ¼ cup melted butter in a bowl; stir until a dough forms. Crumble the dough evenly over the simmering fruit in the Dutch oven; reduce the heat to medium-low (about 300° to 325°F).
- Cover the Dutch oven with the lid, and cook until the topping is set, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with the cinnamon-sugar, if desired.
Click here to buy: "Coleman The Outdoor Adventure Cookbook: The Official Cookbook from America's Camping Authority"