Mustard and Brown Sugar-Glazed Steamed Salmon
Hands-On: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Serving Size: Serves 6
- ¼ cup coarse-grain Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (3-pound) skin-on salmon fillet
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional)
- Fit a grilling grate over the direct heat of glowing embers. Combine the mustard, dill, brown sugar, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; spread the mixture evenly over the flesh side of the salmon. Place the salmon on a large piece of aluminum foil, skin side down; loosely wrap, seal tightly.
- Place on the grilling grate directly over the heat source, and cook until desired degree of doneness, 20 to 25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with the lemon slice, if desired.
Click here to buy: "Coleman The Outdoor Adventure Cookbook: The Official Cookbook from America's Camping Authority"