Gladiator™ Series FyreKnight™ Propane Stove
No matter how rugged it gets, you can still serve up a family feast in no time with the Coleman® Gladiator Series™ FyreKnight™ Propane Stove. Each 12,000-BTU burner utilizes our revolutionary HyperFlame® technology, which provides an even heat distribution across the pan and better wind resistance to cut boiling time in half when compared to a standard burner in 3 m/sec wind. Wind Block™ pan supports also provide 360° of wind protection and eliminate the need for side panels so you can use up to two 12-in. pans at the same time. If you're looking for more meal options, the Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops let you change out the pan supports with a grill grate or griddle (both sold separately). When you’re ready to cook, just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. The PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. When you’re done cooking, the pivoting 3-piece handle, heavy-duty lid latch and shock-absorbing bumpers make for easy carrying back home, even over tough terrain, until you're ready to create your next camping culinary masterpiece.
• HyperFlame® burners use a stair-stepping design and added flame holes for faster, more even cooking
• Boil water twice as fast as standard burners outdoors in a 3 m/sec. wind
• Wind Block™ pan supports offer 360° wind protection and fit larger pans
• Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (grill grates, griddles sold separately)
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• Heavy-duty locking latch and shock-absorbing bumpers
• Heavy-duty, 3-piece pivoting handle for easy carrying in rugged conditions
• 24,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Fits two 12-in. pans at the same time
• 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
• Non-skid feet let you stir pots and pans with ease
• Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
Gladiator™ Series FyreKnight™ Propane Stove is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jester from Great Stove This is a fantastic stove. Yes it gets hot but you have to use cast iron on it. I use this stove for making coffee and cooking breakfast on a cast iron skillet which spreads out the heat. I have never overcooked anything on this. 1 can of fuel lasted 3 days. The Large Stove Carry Case will hold this; it is part number 2000020971....if you use any cookware that is aluminum or pot metal you will hate this....use cast iron and you won't go wrong.
Date published: 2017-11-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by Hungry from No low heat setting I’m always used Coleman stoves for my camping trips since my parents took me camping. I purchase this stove to replace another one that way damaged. The stove cooks way too HOT and when you try to turn down the burner, it won’t stay at the level and usually will turn off or move back to high. For the price you would assume that the designers would of tested this stove at different cooking levels. Completely useless if your trying to cook at a lower heat level, wish that I still had my old stove, very disappointed in this product.
Date published: 2018-03-06
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ishy from Issue after first use Great cooker for heating up a crab pot. However after using the left burner the right one would not start using the Piezo ignition. The wire that goes to the right burner is against the steel base tray so the insulation melted and the wire shorts out. Perhaps a design issue. Yes this was the first use and I could not be stuffed taking it back to BCF.
Date published: 2018-02-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bruce from Can't cook at low temperature. Bought the Gladiator Hyperflame 12000 but stove 2 years ago and used it 10-12 times. It is terrible. It cooks too hot and the controls will not turn down to a low temperature, like a simmer. Coleman said that's just the way it is with a needle valve. I'm going to donate it to goodwill and get a different stove.
Date published: 2018-03-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Gladiator Series FyreKnight Propane Stove I have owned and loved Coleman camp stoves for many years, but this is a piece of garbage. I wasted $150. Coleman has NO return policy. DO NOT make the same mistake I did. It cooks way to hot only good for boiling water.
Date published: 2017-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Samuel from great unit!! This I use for gatherings, and camping, great unit.
Date published: 2017-12-19
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 34ms
- reviews, product