Signature Prairie Breeze™ 9-Person Tent
With its spacious design, LED lighting and reversible fan system, the Coleman® Signature 9-Person Prairie Breeze™ Tent feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. It’s designed to hold up to the weather – the WeatherTec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help you stay dry. Six oversized windows enhance ventilation. The CPX® 6 compatible, built-in, 2-speed fan and LED lighting system keep you comfortable and provide the perfect amount of illumination. Vertical walls create more living space inside that's large enough to fit 2 queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- Cabin design with vertical walls for more living space
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Integrated CPX® 6 compatible fan and LED lighting system operates on 4D batteries or one CPX® 6 cartridge
- Light alone: 75 lumens on high with 195-hour runtime
- Fan alone: 26-hour runtime on high; 34-hour runtime on low
- Light and fan: 75 lumens and 20-hour runtime on high; 75 lumens and 27-hour runtime on low
- WeatherTec™ System— patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Detachable rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- 6 oversized windows provide enhanced ventilation
- Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- 14 x 10 ft.
- 7 ft. center height
- Limited 1 year warranty
Signature Prairie Breeze™ 9-Person Tent is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sangarcia49 from Festival Ready! We used this for Okeechobee Music Festival and it was amazing. Quite easiest tent to set up possible. Higher recommend two ppl for this. The windows while the wind was blowing allowed maxium air flow, and closed during the night allowed maxium warmth.
Date published: 2018-03-10
Rated 1 out of 5 by superleaky from raining inside and out Looked online forever to find just the perfect tent. I was looking for roominess. First night it rained puddles...second night it rained more puddles. It wasn't coming in from the top or the seams. It was coming in from the fabric on the sides. Awful tent. Super expensive and leaking on first camping trip.
Date published: 2018-03-19
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Could Have Been Built Better Bought this tent about three years ago and I've used this tent very often the last three years. Now it says to keep it away from fires. Went camping up in the mountains. Was 100ft away from the fire and about two days later it was very sunny noticed small holes in the roof. The more I used it of course more holes grew which obviously made it less waterproof. Started tp get small water leaks that led to little puddles on the ground. Called Coleman to see about getting a replacement rain fly and they don't make them for this tent. When I bought this tent it was $299.99 so I wasn't the happiest and was very disappointed in Coleman. Lastly the so called snag free continuous pole sleeves are not so snag free. About a year ago the poles started ripping holes in the sleeves. Wouldn't recommend this tent to anyone.
Date published: 2017-12-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Oldman from Perfect tent! The tent is a fantastic size, not to big or small, love the design and room. It is waterproof sturdy and the ventilation is un matched. It is built very well especially since most people cannot afford a 2-3 thousand dollar tent. This tent is an excellent value and very practical. Thank you Coleman. Another great product.
Date published: 2018-04-09
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 67ms
- reviews, product